My name is Farzad Abbaspour (فرزاد عباس پور). I’m a digital media engineer/theoretician; and this is my online journal. Do you want to get to know me better? This blog is where you can learn all about me, so read on!
Who am I, you ask?
A cosmopolitan high-achiever with an American accent!
I was born in Iran. With a passion for American lifestyle and the glamor of the digital world, managed to pursue my education in both English linguistics and Software engineering. I became an authorized English and Culture instructor at the age of 17. I also worked part-time as a creative director at one of Iran’s leading IT companies specializing in targeted advertisement and computer hardware trading. Professional achievements also include pursuing a career as an English instructor at a local language school while maintaining a perfect academic and attendance record in university. Successfully completed several web-design, automation and translation projects on time, single handedly and cooperatively. Forward thinking, technology driven, innovative, punctual, responsible, patient, and quick to learn new skills. Work well under pressure.
Trivial Information About Me
- Height: 6’1″
- Favorite colors: Folly, Dark Cyan, Flirt, Deep Violet, Chocolate Kisses,
- Favorite cities: NYC, Los Angeles, Paris, Amsterdam, Tehran
- All-time favorite movies: The Only Living Boy in New York, The Vanishing of Sydney Hall, Candy Jar, How to Talk to Girls at Parties, Say You Will,
- All-time favorite TV shows: Anne of Green Gables, Sense8, 13 Reasons Why, Road to Avonlea,
- Favorite music: EDM, Alternative, Country
- Favorite comedians: Jimmy Fallon
- Favorite magazine: The New Yorker
- Favorite radio station: 24/7 Comedy
- Favorite bands: Westlife, Backstreet Boy
- Favorite artists: Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha, Owl City, Dove Cameron
- All-time favorite actors/actresses: Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts, Saoirse Ronan, Daniel Radcliffe, Richard Gere, Elle Fanning, Kathrine Langford, Katherine Hughes, Robert De Niro
- Favorite books: The Diary of a Young Girl, The Road to Avonlea, Agnes, A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Favorite drink: mint tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, Red Bull
- Favorite food: Italian food, pancakes, steak
- Favorite snack: apples, dark chocolate, Tuc
- Favorite dessert: cake
- Favorite fragrance: Legend by Emper, Chanel Bleu
- Favorite shops: Fnac, Virgin Megastore, Starbucks, Chanel
- Favorite fictional characters: Francis Blake and Philip Mortimer, Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper,
- Favorite activities: prototyping, writing content reviews,
- Influenced by: Alan Watts, Rowan Blanchard
Feel free to get in touch with me via the links available at the bottom of the page.